Trade Shows: Why They’re Worth It, And How To Make Them Work For You
Businesses looking to promote their products and services to both investors and customers have a few options to choose from. There are many traditional ways that you can showcase your brand to others, such as trade shows – and they’re a popular marketing option for a reason. Trade shows have massive benefits for businesses and if done right can strengthen your brand, give you insights into the target market, and increase sales and leads. Here are all the benefits a business can experience by attending a trade show and how to make worth your while.
Why Attend A Trade Show?
There are four significant ways you could benefit from taking your business to a show:
- You’ll have the opportunity to gain highly-qualified, targeted leads.
- You can strengthen and develop your brand to people within your industry.
- You can learn what works, and what doesn’t by studying competitor stands, giveaways and marketing strategies.
- You can find serious investors or customers
Maximising Your Trade Show Time
If you want to stand out from a sea of competitors, you need to do more than hand out pamphlets and business cards to passing attendees. So how do you exhibit yourself in a way that will make an impression on others?
- Create an attractive stand with enough information to interest people, but not so much that it looks cluttered or can’t be read from a distance.
- Promote the event on your website and social media, and directly to clients via email.
- Use videos or slideshows to attract the attention of passers-by.
- Host competitions and interactive games that will engage your audience.
- Offer giveaways, vouchers or certificates with your contact information attached.
Your Hidden Weapon For Trade Show Success
Technology is a significant part of our lives, yet few think to use it for face to face promotional purposes. Integrating technology into your stand at a trade show will make you stand out. Here are a few ways to do it:
- Use touch screen technology or giant iPads for customers to interact with branded apps, games or programs.
- Create a video wall to showcase compelling footage.
- Augmented reality scavenger hunts are fun. Create one in your venue and people will spend more time engaging with your brand and hunting than visiting competitors.
If your business is planning on attending its first trade show, this is a great guideline to make it worthwhile. However, to guarantee your success and have someone guide you through the process; Last Man Standing Events can help. Contact us today to get started.
Related Tag: Brand Activation Companies in Gauteng
FROM THE OFFICE TO THE AMPHITHEATER
We deliver for any size, type or complexity of event.
SOMETHING SPECIAL! SOMETHING UNIQUE!
Sometimes what you need just isn’t the usual thing! That is our specialty, our extensive experience across a number of event management services ensures we can nurture your awesome ideas into something that is sure to impress. No challenge or request is too strange or too big
We are the best in corporate events. If you are looking for an event management service that will wow your customers, teams and clients, maximize on your budget and get a real ROI, then Last Man Standing Events is the team for you.