Corporate Event Planning: The Story Why We Love What We DO
You might be wondering why. Of all businesses we could ever put up, why did we ever choose corporate event planning? See, business owners, no matter what scale their businesses are, spend a lot of money in planning their annual events. But it’s not just about the money. A successful event requires sleepless nights, dedication, patience, discipline, and a whole lot more. It takes passion. As daunting as it may sound, that’s just the way it has to be done.
Before we tell you why we love what we do, we want to share with you what corporate event planning is for us.
PARTY IS DIFFERENT FROM AN EVENT
We’ve spent many years managing and executing events of all size and nature. And while many still perceive an event to be a “party” it has in point of fact become something so much bigger. An event; has so many applications and types these days that it has developed into a product; a product which many embrace whether you are in a small business environment; a large corporate; or in a public domain. We believe that events have become bigger and more important than marketing and many forms of advertising as they provide a unique opportunity for one to connect directly with another or many in an instance.
A CORPORATE EVENT BUILDS TRUST
An opportunity to build on an emotion which has become very important in today’s economy – Trust. Yes, Brand loyalty exists with some top brands and we’re not disputing this; but at the end of the day, the products and services that we use on a day to day basis are provided to us by people; real people executing your requests for services as and when you need them.
CORPORATE EVENTS BUILD CONNECTIONS
With so much uncertainty, corruption, unethical behaviour, and I could go on and on; people are looking to create environments and experiences that allow key stakeholders; employees; and customers; the opportunity to connect; understand; and ultimately reaffirm that level of trust required to build a long term relationship. There are no radio; TV; Digital Campaigns; or any virtual environments that are going to give you this opportunity to create a real connection with another person; one that will allow you to grow your business; improve your employee commitment to your organisation; or strengthen team work within different divisions.
A CORPORATE EVENT CAN BE A COMPANY’S SECRET MARKETING WEAPON
An event carries with it so many applications and it has become a direct extension of marketing and advertising agencies alike. People want to connect; in real-time; even if they love their digital devices; they still want that human element behind the product and service that makes them feel safe and reassured that behind it all, there is responsibility; accountability; and quality.
It can be difficult to some, but for us, it’s just a normal part of our everyday lives.
What is not to love?
- We play a vital role in planning the whole event with their expected outcome in mind.
- Our job is not only to help companies in planning event. We also need to make sure that their event will get them the results they want. Do they need more sales? Does their new product get more attention from the consumers? Do their customers recognize their brand? These are just some things we need to take care of.Thus, you can understand why event planning can be really complex. In fact, choosing music, flowers, colour, or theme can be a make or break for your event.
- Picking the right flowers. Suggesting themes. Choosing vendors. Picking the right music and colours. We are in charge of all these little details. And oh, it’s just so satisfying to see them all come together.
- It’s like arranging a huge puzzle. We get to be strategic and creative at the same time. We need to come up with effective strategies to make sure goals are being met. At the same time, we also need to be creative and have a sense of style.
- Meeting new people and socializing. What’s an event without people, right? We make a lot of new acquaintances and even close friends in these events.
- Isn’t it satisfying when goals are met? It’s a very fulfilling moment for us when our clients are happy and satisfied with what we can deliver.
- And there’s so much more…
FROM THE OFFICE TO THE AMPHITHEATER
We deliver for any size, type or complexity of event.
SOMETHING SPECIAL! SOMETHING UNIQUE!
Sometimes what you need just isn’t the usual thing! That is our specialty, our extensive experience across a number of event management services ensures we can nurture your awesome ideas into something that is sure to impress. No challenge or request is too strange or too big
We are the best in corporate events. If you are looking for an event management service that will wow your customers, teams and clients, maximize on your budget and get a real ROI, then Last Man Standing Events is the team for you.